Joint medical program conjoint and adjunct appointments
Our conjoint and adjunct staff make a significant contribution to our teaching, research and academic activities. These honorary staff members are an integral part to all of our faculties, schools and units.
Conjunct and adjunct staff for our Joint Medical Program are recruited through expressions of interest.
If you are interested in applying for a conjoint appointment with the School of Medicine and Public Health at UoN, and/or wanting to apply for an Adjunct Appointment with the School of Rural Medicine at the University of New England, please complete the following form:
These appointments are arranged through the Joint Medical Program.
Please see the following documents to assist in your application:
- Application procedures (PDF, 111KB)
- Contributions of conjoint appointees (PDF, 48KB) – please refer to this before nominating a level of appointment in your application.
- Criteria for assessing academic level (PDF, 367KB) – please refer to this before nominating a level of appointment in your application.
- Indicative support for conjoint appointees (PDF, 69KB)
- Conjoint and Adjunct Academic Appointments Committee (PDF, 156KB)