Support for researchers
We are a research intensive university with a reputation for excellence and a strong and vibrant research culture. We value our researchers as important contributors to our research standing and provide support at all stages of your research career.
- Access resources in flow cytometry, analytical and biological mass spectrometry, electron microscopy and x-ray services through Central Scientific Services
- Research Computing Services will enable your specialised computing
- Access large-scale research infrastructure, equipment and facilities of other Australian universities and Government agencies (eg ANSTO/Synchrotron).
- Take advantage of the expensive research installations, accommodated by the University of Newcastle, to benefit staff of other universities and industry users.
- Work with government research agencies, such as those that permit research in nuclear science, satellite technology, space, weather and energy.
- Join in international research initiatives.
- Join our successful track record commercialising research through Newcastle Innovation.
- View our Research/data performance.